Comprehensive Elder Law Services

Take Charge Of Your Family’s Future

Last updated on July 21, 2021

Wills and trusts are crucial tools for protecting your family’s well-being after a loved one dies. No one likes to consider the possibility of passing away, but it is a topic that you should address now rather than later. The sooner you work with an attorney to create a will and set up trusts, the sooner you can rest assured that you have protected your loved ones’ futures.

We can assist you. We are Katten Benson Zachry Golightly, LLP, an estate planning and elder law firm serving North Central Texas. When you speak to one of our team members at your first appointment, we will listen closely to your goals. We will help you understand your options and make wise decisions for the people you love.

Making A Will Is A Form Of Empowerment

Far too many people put off making an will or creating other estate planning documents because they dread the idea of a long, formal legal process. To the contrary, creating a last will and testament can be empowering. When you work with Katten Benson Zachry Golightly, LLP, we will help you create a unique document tailored to you and your family. Getting your affairs in order can give you much-needed peace of mind about the unknown.

Use Trusts To Protect The Next Generation

One way to pass your wealth on to the next generation is to create trusts for your beneficiaries. Trusts allow you some control over what happens to your assets after your death. They can also help your loved ones avoid probate. There are many varieties of trusts at your fingertips, and we can help you determine which ones to use.

Do you have another legal issue involving elder law? We can help you with any and all issues relating to aging, advance care planning and more.

Talk To Us About Wills And Trusts

When you need tailored legal documents from a knowledgeable team, we are here for you. Contact our firm in Fort Worth to schedule an initial consultation about your options. To reach us, you can call Katten Benson Zachry Golightly, LLP or you can send us an email.